Pages

Voting

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome

Hi. My name is Anne Marie Higginbotham and welcome to my blog. I am a 10 year old christian girl who wants to share the word of God. Once a week or so, I am going to try to post a new article. I hope that you will all enjoy my blog for a long, long, time. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions to make, you can send them all to bffgirlsluvblue@gmail.com. All of my blog posts were written by me. Although I had some help with ideas on what to write about. Thanks for stopping by!
P.S I will have a new article posted soon so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading all of your future articles! :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! You are bringing much encouragement to your readers. God will be very happy and proud of you because of what you are doing, especially at your very young age!

    ReplyDelete